We are now closed until further notice.
Why Our Pub is Great
A relaxed, friendly pub restaurant situated at the foot of the Wye Valley, The Two Rivers is a great place to eat out in Chepstow. Our carefully-chosen menu of British pub favourites is enhanced with interesting accompaniments and intriguing touches. And our rotisserie oven perfectly roasts Red Tractor farm-assured birds daily, achieving a crisp and tender perfection that lies at the heart of our most original dishes.
Dive into colour and flavour as you enjoy an aromatically authentic rotisserie curry or keep it traditional with a juicy half or whole rotisserie chicken. Bringing the kids? They’ll love the choice on our children’s menu, which includes quality versions of pub favourites for the very small and plenty of fun dishes for the older chicks.
Our 23-room lodge is comfortable, well-appointed and right next door. We look forward to welcoming you—for a drink, a meal, or the night.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Dishes are always freshly prepared using quality ingredients; like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken, our responsibly-fished cod and haddock and the langoustine tails in our golden Whitby scampi that are fished in UK waters.
Book a table for a special occasion, or call in for a week day treat. Our pub is suitable for every occasion when you can be sure you’ll have the best pies, burgers, steaks and curries as well as our signature rotisserie chicken on offer. You’ll also find exclusive dishes created by our chefs in our annual Chef of the Year competition.View our Menus